Tuesday, December 4, 2007

These few days!

2,3,4 Dec 2007, 2344
On Sunday evening, I went to my grandparents house to have dinner with my family. Actually every Sunday, we have been doing that and I think it'a a day whereby everyone is quite free on Sunday and spend the time with family and grandparents. After we had our dinner, my cousins, brother and I chatted about stuffs eh. They asked me about my NS life and the stuffs related to my futures eh, we had lot of funs together eh. Soon I was booking in, my dad fetched me to my camp. On the way to my camp, I was really wondering should I sms her a not? I really miss her alot and everytime when I miss her, I can only think of her or see her picture in my psp. That night my friend got nothing to do and press my phone and he sms diana to call me. In the end I scolded him eh. In the end I had no choice but to msg her and tell her that my friend sms de. On the next day, they told us there will be stand by area eh then we had to clean our respective bunks and area and the toilet man! we really scrubbed the floor and wall of the toilet eh and in the end the 3rd Div RSM never come to check eh and he poseponed to Wed which is tomolo. Luckily today we tried to ask our sergeant for detechment off eh and the BSM approved it eh. I went to find jian wei just now after I booked out. We went to his void deck to learn guitar eh. Seriously learning is really hard but I will work hard de! hmmz.. all these while I didn't msg her because I'm scared she was really busy and I don't want to disturb her. My love for her still have not changed even for a bit and I really feel like telling her how much she meant for me but when can I tell her this?

No comments: