Saturday, December 1, 2007

MY birthday

30 Nov 2007, 0054
It was my birthday today, Antx and shao feng went out with me and we had a meal together. Originally it was around 7 people de but since some of them never call me up so I decided not to us them also le. In the end left shao feng and Antx. For ji sheng and nan shun, I know that they have their own reasons so its okie ya. Just now Antx was saying he had booked a charlet for his birthday next year and I wonder should I open up a charlet for my birthday also because its my 21st year also. Hmmz though I do enjoyed today but I felt that I am still short of something that is her. I told her this but she don't really understand eh. I'm really waiting to go out with her. I miss her really much. I really hope time will proof my love for her.

No comments: