Thursday, November 29, 2007

Coming to my birthday!

29NoV 2007, 2312
Today is a Thursday and less than one more hour will be my birthday le. This morning I fetched my sister to her sch which is in ngee ann poly. Its really quite a long journey eh. She was going to be late le or else I also won't fetch her there. The petrol and diesel prices have increased ah. 1 litre = $1.53 man. I hope that it will not keep increasing or else next time no one will drive le! On the way home at around lornie road, I saw in front of me, vehicles are driving quite slow so I guessed maybe traffic police was there. In the end, in front was really one traffic police followed by another one around 50 metres away. Luckily I didn't drive very fast or go second lane or else I would have been caught. In the afternoon, I met up with xiao hui because she wanted to pass me back the book, we went to watch movie too. Its been the second time I watched enchanted le eh but it is really a nice movie. After the movie, we went to have sakae sushi at city link. Think I'm very bad eh, she haven't eat finished and I ask her to go. I need to hurry home to have dinner with my family so we said farewell in the MRT. I think she must be quite sad to treat me for the sushi ah. haha.. Must treat her back next time le. Very very soon will be my 20th birthday le, I really wondered if she knows its my birthday. Though I know she is online but I really don't know want to tell her what. She seems to be so obsessed with her work. We are really drifting further and further apart le..

No comments: