Thursday, November 29, 2007

WHY DIDN'T I!!!

28 Nov 2007, 0833
Haiz my daddy yesterday asked me to wake him up as early as 7am in the end when I woke up, its already 8 something. So I rushed out to his room and saw that he has already waken up. I'm really really very upset. Why people give me such a great responsibility yet I cant fulfill it? Actually I believe I can wake up early instead de because I was having a dream just before I woke up, this dream was just something I hope for every night in my sleep. I dreamt that on my actual day of my birthday, my group of friends and diana's group of friends were out to celebrate my birthday for me. We seem to have a enjoyable day and she always seem to joke alot with her friend. But why? why must I dream of her when I have such a responsibility to carry. I'm really don't have mood for anything le even if its my birthday. haiz..

No comments: