Wednesday, November 28, 2007

These days

26,27,28 NoV2007, 2300
Hmmz.. gonna update what I do in all these three days.. Actually it also nothing much to do in the camp. Most of the time, we did our own stuffs. I tried to spend most of time reading the books I borrowed from the library. Got one time, we played soccer together eh, I'm not really good at it de so most of the time when I play, I only can be keeper ah. Sometime can only play for the fun of it only. Today KC woke me up at around 0345 to watch soccer eh. The television reception in the man mass was really freak up eh. We had to try alot of times before we can get the reception right. I was really tired lying on the sofa and watch but I still managed to watch until half time with him but the second half, I dozed off le and left him watching alone eh! I'm so bad.. haax. In the end inter milan still scored 3 goal ah. That's a big lost man. Today KC and I booked out together and I accompany him to go ngee soon camp to get his dental appointment but in the end he cant get it because the MO have not typed out the referrer letter eh. So he decided to go home first. When we was walking out, it suddenly rain eh then we have to run and we were all drenched eh.. haiz.. was missing her so much, two more days and it will be my birthday le. I know she is unable to celebrate with me. Ji sheng has chicken pox too and he can't go out. Though I know he already asked other guys le but I still donno should I go a not. haiz..

No comments: