Sunday, November 25, 2007

Not enough sleep!

25 Nov 2007, 1910
I woke up at 10 something in the morning, my mother was already not at home, she was on her way to Airport and I decided to wash the car. I wash once in every two weeks. Was actually quite lazy to wash de but no choice its my responsibility to do that. Hmmz.. don't know why sleep for 7hours still quite tired. When I reached home, bath le then start to read my storybooks, went online at the same time too. Then suddenly one of my friend chat with me, we talked about his poly stuffs, and found out his gpa was 3.5 and its consider quite good in Poly actually. So I asked him if I wanted to get good gpa, do I need to chiong for it. He told me there's someone told him, thou need to study smart and not only study hard. At around 2 plus, I went to ssdc to find Antx and we went out for lunch together. Its been a year since I met him le ah! His pattern is still the same lolz. Time really flies very fast, we are getting older and older le and I believe we have become more mature not like in the old days! haha think of it really funny ah! We went to Amk to have our lunch and I was thinking if she wakes up already ? Sometimes I really want to sms her but wonder will she think that I am very irritating? I guess I won't ask her about relationship stuff again ba. Guess I should know her more first instead. If next year I really go into Poly, I must definately study smart and hard. I believe I will be somebody one day. Though I'm not really a intelligent guy but I believe I got other virtues that can someday be use up not only in working life but also in all the places I go to.

No comments: