Sunday, November 25, 2007

A long Day

24 Nov 2007, 0155
It's been a long day today went out in the morning to fix the punctured tire. Had to pay $90 for it. Its nearly like my one week pay. Finished fixing at around 10am plus and I fetched my mother to the salon and I drove to Kwang wai shiu to do volunteer work. When I reached there, it was still early so I have to wait for my friend to come and he told me he would b3 late. In the end, I waited half an hour for him ah! Everytime I got to wait for people de! We went to Ward 5 after he came. The old folks remember us because we often go there. Some of them are actually disabled, some had a stroke and can't actually move their hands or legs. One of the uncle who live there temporarily told me that it's very good of me to go there and help. Though he losted one of his leg but I could see that he was very optimistic. I think if I were him, I might not have the strong courage to face it. We pushed two old folks out for a stroll. Then there's this cantonese folk who likes to say story about the history. Kc and I are hokkien dialect and we were unable to understand what's he trying to say so another folk who is able to listen both hokkien and cantonese translated to us about his story. That's was quite interesting. After volunteering, I went to fetch my sister because she wants to go compass point to buy something so I let her drive. The chance to be a passenger is always good man haha.. She went there to buy her bras so I went other place to walk and thought of asking my secondary schools friends out for movie. The first person I sms to was farzana eh, but she never reply haha because she was sleeping eh.. But in the end we still manage to meet up with her and a few of my friends for dinner. I drove them to upp thomson there to try the prata but the services were quite bad eh.. but happily I saw a actress la! She's too pretty le, I even feel like drooling lolz jk. Actually was quite happy Farzana was able to go with us. She's quite a humorous person by nature and she was from my class last time. Just thrilled to see my own classmate. After the gathering, I fetched Farzana home and not sure whether to go watch movie or soccer. Sometimes its very diffcult to make a small decision. In the end, we watched soccer eh but watched for the first 10 mins, Bolton scored 1 and I was totally disappointed ah! By the time I decided to watch movie eh, I recommend sf to watch enchanted. That show is really a fantastic show eh quite alot of funny scenes too. I was really tired after that movie and we went home. I was refering to diana's msg that she sent me eh. She was watching movie too at this late hour, I'm really worrying about her. Haiz..

No comments: