Saturday, November 24, 2007

Really tired!

24 Nov 2007, 0404
I am really tired now but I still need to say out what I gonna said in this blog. I really wondered why? why she let me revived my heart and broke my heart again. I went to find her at around 9 something and hope that she will be able to return at 10pm. In the end she went to her friend's house. I didn't blame her for that at all. This is her own personal stuff and its out of my hands. I still have not make the tire so I didn't drive there instead I took a bus from my house to there and went to internet to search for which bus that goes her block nearby. In the end, I found it was 165 but have to walk a distance. I skipped my favourite tv drama just because I want to take a look at her. That time I really feel the urge to do anything for her and I donno why I seem to like her so much.. I kept waiting at her block downstair wait and wait and wait.. going to buy drinks, read new paper read all the papers, in my heart I thought I will be able to see her soon very soon because I know she would be back soon but hour by hour past.. In the end she asked my to go back first because she was still at there so I decided to go back home. What angered and jealous me was that she told me she was having dinner with a guy just now. I was totally stunned at the moment, while I was waiting for her, another guy was with her.. I always thought she goes out with her group of girl friends but I was really shocked. By then I decided to walk all the way home from her house. She knows i'm jealous and she told me i'm her buddy and he is her best friend. Maybe I'm feeling a bit inferior ba.. maybe.. I really need a rest le.. tomolo is still a long day..

No comments: