Friday, November 23, 2007

Moderate day

23 Nov 2007 , 18:09
Its really a normal day for me. Waking up early in the morning went online and check ite admission date for my army friend and next year Poly admission for myself. Few more months left to ORD so life in the Army is really quite slack and I'm clearing my leave for these two days. Every morning will be quite the same for me as I often go to market with my mother. Sometimes I wonder "Am I too fillial le?" In the afternoon was planning to go fishing with my friend de but its low tide so we postponed it. In the end I went swimming. Just now when I was online, I saw her online also so I managed to chat awhile with her. I know she must be busy with her stuffs ba.. So all the while we never really said anything. I know she only wanna concentrate on the studies and family, what I can do was only like her silently in my heart. Come to think of it there must also be fate for the both of us. Or else no matter how much I may talk to her sms her in the end I also cant see her. Though we were in the same school together and a couple back then it was all due to fate ba I guessed. For now we are doing different things at a different time. I'm really confused... forget it then.. back to the today.. at around 4 something when my mother and I went to have dinner we intended to go to ESSO and pump the car first. At first I try to pump the first tire, there's no problem until the second tire I tried to pump and there's wasn't any signal on the machine and I could see the tire was like spoilted or sth.. After a few tries, the tire losses more and more air and it looks like its really punctured but still can drive eh. I didn't manage to change a new one because it was past the working hours le so I intended to wait until tomolo. I was actually thinking on my way home. Driving a car is not really easy, there's really alot of stuffs that gotta pay for and handle. Though I'm not the one who paying for it but I'm putting myself in that person's shoes.

No comments: