Saturday, December 15, 2007

MG

15 Dec 2007, 0140
Today we woke up at 5 am, changed to our long 4, drawn our machine guns and other stuffs then we head straight to breakfast le.. After that we spend around nearly an hour for the bus to come and fetch us to Safti to take our gpmg test. When we reached there, its around 8 something and the alpha people set up the tripots and mgs. We waited until 10 something and they started the first detail eh. Then it continue and continue until my detail 4, I'm the first of the three to shoot and my one of my friends became assistant and one was waiting behind. Overall its quite a good experience and we fired 50 rounds each. Its a good experience to fire life rounds. haha.. After the shooting, we went back camp and ready to book out because most of us got off. My friend and I shared a cab as I was getting late for the dinner. When I reached City hall control station to meet my jastina, I was quite shocked to see many people wearing very formal all these. I know quite many people there and some are from her company de. I saw wei siang first and I even saw xiner and kailing when i reached the Rock at suntech. I finally know what her company is doing until I saw all the presentation all these. Its seem like quite a friendly company. But overall it should be quite okie eh, they have alot of team work and stuff like that maybe consider joining this company.

No comments: